Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weekend Away + Last of Classes

Last weekend I took a trip over to Indiana and visited some of my great friends, Brad and Jen Ward! I had a great time just being able to hang out and catch up with them. Brad and Jen are one of the primary reasons that I started to enjoy my time at UIS, so whenever I have the chance to spend time with them it's great. They're great encouragements to me and Jen makes a mean mostacolli.

Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Bella the Beagle
A little family Christmas Photo...plus me.

Brad's currently doing big things in HigherEd using social media for Butler University and Jen's molding the youth of America. You can check out Brad's blog HERE and Jen's blog HERE.

As classes wrap-up in 2008 I can't help but feel a bit nostalgic, especially after seeing some of my first friends at UIS this past weekend. This is my last Fall semester of my undergraduate career! Unbelievable. I don't know what else to say about that at this point.

Now...back to some more studying.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bradjward said...

Great to see you, as always, and it was great to catch up with you and hear more about everything going on at UIS. Good luck with finals!!!!

December 10, 2008 at 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home