Monday, December 29, 2008

New Website Intro.

Some people (okay maybe a few friends) have been asking me about the new website/blog I plan on launching soon. I haven't worked out all the details to be honest or exactly the picture of the content, but I figure I can offer a direction I hope it's heading.

I'm a really passionate guy. I'm also really about community. The great thing about passion is that it's so contagious. I have this friend Grace and she loves making jewelry out of hemp. It doesn't particularly interest me, but it always comes up. Sometimes her passion pumps me up so much I find myself going home and researching more and more thinking about if I should get into making hemp jewelry. ...then I realize again it's not my thing. So what is this about? Hopefully that. I love learning and have gotten into a lot of things...ranging from gaming, photography, nutrition, music, to social justice. Maybe you're wondering, man I'd love to get more into _______, but I don't know a starting point. Hopefully I can help. Maybe you just don't know what you're passionate about. I can't promise you I'll help, but let's explore it together. Maybe you enjoy something that I enjoy, but sometimes you get stale with it (like many do, including myself), hopefully we can help be motivators to each other. Maybe you just want to laugh (with me or at me) hopefully that'll happen. I want the site to have a face. You can get to know me and I hope to get to know you. I'd love to hear from reader input and integrate it into posts so we can all grow together. There you have it. It's not everything or very refined, but that's my vision in short.

Any thoughts?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howard

I look forward to reading more as things develop. A lot of people don't have the ability to inspire in the way you do. Will you be offering tutorials for different things?

December 30, 2008 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Howard Kang said...

Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm not really sure to be honest. I don't know if I have the aptitude in different things, but maybe so? Maybe I can be able to answer what kinds of things people can do to get the ball rolling.

December 31, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home